Woodstock, New Brunswick - July 10, 2006
Ibridge to Aid Utility with EMS Upgrade
Ibridge will assist a major American Utility with their Energy Management System upgrade being supplied by a third party vendor. Ibridge will assist the client in the following areas:
- Review of vendor Documentation.
- Assistance providing technical details on customer requirements to the vendor.
- Assistance with project / vendor communications.
- Monitoring the quality of vendor supplied software, tools and interfaces.
- Organizing and conducting tests with both vendor & customer personnel.
- Early identification of problems/inconsistencies.
- Evaluating vendor progress, vendor constraints, likely points of contention and/or schedule slippage.
- Cross-referencing client requirements with vendor deliverables.
- Assistance with ensuring timely completion of client assigned tasks and deliverables.
"Ibridge is pleased that once again this utility has shown confidence in our ability to take on such a critical task. We will work with them and their vendor to ensure the project is a success.", stated Paul Dore, President of Ibridge
If you would like more information, please call us at (506) 575-9102.